Pricing Policy 2013
PEET Dryer has a long-standing M.A.P. (Minimum Advertised Price)
This policy has helped our loyal customers to advertise PEET product, and
maintain margin dollars in a competitive and active retail market. Peet Shoe
Dryer is also aware of the need to promote brands, and products during core
holiday /gift giving seasons. Our M.A.P. policy allows Authorized Peet
Dealers to advertise Peet Dryer branded products up to 25% off our posted
minimum advertised price during:
Holiday Time Frame: November 18, 2013 thru January 31, 2014.
Peet Dryer reserves the right to discontinue shipping to any retailer
who does not follow PEET printed Minimum Advertised Pricing (M.A.P.)
- Logos and product images for use in advertisements can be downloaded from the Image Library.
- Please follow size guidelines found in the logomark files.
- Do not crowd the logo — leave a margin around the logo equal to at least the height of the logo
- Do not place the logo on a very complex or busy background, or one that is of a color that does not provide enough contrast for the logo to be clearly distinguished.
Copy may be picked up from the Product pages on the PEET Web site.
- The name “PEET” must always be followed with an “®” (registered trademark attribution).
- “DryPort” and “DryPorts” must always be followed with a “™” (trademark attribution).
- The following copy must appear within advertisements incorporating the PEET logomark, PEET Dryer name and PEET product images:
PEET and the PEET Dryer logo are registered trademarks of PEET Shoe Dryer, Inc.
- The following copy must appear within advertisements incorporating DryPorts:
DryPort and DryPorts are trademarks of PEET Shoe Dryer, Inc.